SKIP BAYLESS: But when you’re in the Eastern Conference, and you’ve gone 11 years in Charlotte, and you make the playoffs three times, and you can’t win a series in the East.
SHANNON SHARPE: But you have to play with–
– Something is wrong.
– If you playing Bron the first round, who beating Bron in the first round? Michael Jordan could’ve played Bron in the first round. He ain’t beating him.
– Michael Jordan could play for this Charlotte team in his prime and beat LeBron with Kyrie.
– You stop it
– You know it and I know it.
– What we do know–
– One guy is clutch, one guy not so much.
– This is what we do know for a fact. This is not conjecture. This is not innuendo. This is not speculation. Prior to Scottie Pippen arriving, Michael Jordan didn’t make it out of first.
SKIP BAYLESS: He ran into the bad boy Pistons, and Larry Bird.
SHANNON SHARPE: He [INAUDIBLE] with sneakers on. You’ve got to be– you’ve got to beat the big three.
– Come on.
– If you– if he that dog like you said he is, he got to beat them.
SKIP BAYLESS: Yeah.
JOY TAYLOR: Well, prior to LeBron playing with Dwyane Wade, he didn’t win a championship. So what does that mean?
– But he got out of the first round. Can I ask you a question?
– They give out championship trophies for getting out of the first round?
– When was the last time Dwyane Wade won a playoff series, without LeBron?
– I’m not talking about Dwyane Wade.
– I did think this piece by Lee Jenkins was very insightful. It seems a little bit of a rebranding move by Dwight Howard. He was trying to soften his image.
– What [INAUDIBLE].
– Hey, Dwight is a really good guy.
– He really is.