– Shannon, on a scale of 1 to 10, how great was the dunk by the Cavs head coach?
– This is a mini scale. I need more fingers.
– Really? You need more–
– Yeah, I wish I had– I wish I was abnormal. I had another finger handing out here, like [INAUDIBLE].
– OK, I’ll give you that.
– Like, 14.
– You can be freakish.
– Yeah. That was special.
– And [INAUDIBLE], LeBron put that flavor in your ear. I don’t know what he was thinking, Skip. What was he thinking? Now, he’s a good man. I mean, you know, I’m– got to send him home, Skip. He was a great man with a big heart. But he was foolish. LeBron turned the corner. Oh, Skip!
This is why he didn’t enter the dunk contest. See, LeBron isn’t a–
– Oh, this is why he didn’t enter.
– Listen, listen.
– Oh, this is going to be interesting.
– I’m going to explain it to you. LeBron is not a creative dunker. LeBron is an in-game, a thunderous dunker. That’s what he is. He’s a power dunker.
So all this creative, and rock the baby, and all this, that’s not what he is. But he called Nurkic. You see Skip? Oh. He had a great life. 24 years, a great time playing in the NBA. Came from–
– So, he’s done?
– Oh, he’s done. You saw him last night after Ron did that. Jeff Green with guarding him. Jeff.
– Oh, Skip!
– So I don’t understand, why didn’t they just stop the game at that point and declare Cleveland the winner?
– Did you see the fans?
– I don’t get it.
– Did you see the fans? I mean, all of those fans were– it’s like, oh but– what did I just see? What did I just– What did I witness? Skip, baby. It’s not every day that somebody see life flashed out of somebody.
Nurkic died right there. On the spot. He was no more good. And you notice, they took him to the ballgame, Skip. Cause LeBr– when he turned the corner, I didn’t know what was going to happen. And then when he like– LeBron, what you doing?
Joy, you know how you go in the elevator? Are you going up? What floor you going to? Nurkic hit the 12th floor. LeBron said, I’m going to 15.
– Oh, yeah! [INAUDIBLE] you know somebody keep going up? He kept– and Nurkic like, OK. He– [INAUDIBLE]. I got this.
– Tell me when you’re finished.
– You remember the– you remember the movie? What was that? “Inspector Gadget.” How you do– he has his body and he just stretch and he just grow. “Go, go, go, gadget.”
– BAM! Chalk came out there. [INAUDIBLE] the police department. Chalk them out.
– Really? He’s dead.
– Yeah, leg kicked to the side.
– So, should I consider him not to be playing anymore in the NBA? He’s over? His career’s finished?
– He was no more good that night. Yeah, his soul gone. They call LeBron the body snatcher.
– You know a couple of times later in the game, he scored right in LeBron’s face.
– No he didn’t.
– What about LeBron, blocked it? You didn’t say when LeBr– LeBron blocked the shot.
– Yeah, he blocked it.
– Yeah. Blocked it. [INAUDIBLE] one.
– Yeah. He got it. He was falling away.
– No, no, no, no, no, don’t do that, Skip.