– That’ll last two snaps.
– Here’s what’s interesting. What about the opposite side revenge factor? Penn State is the one that was left out of the playoff for an Ohio State team that didn’t win the division and didn’t win the conference. I think that the revenge factor might be even greater on the Nittany Lions’ side.
JASON WHITLOCK: They get no respect. Yeah, you’re right. I mean, you guys love to talk about Harbaugh and Urban Meyer.[LAUGHTER]
JOEL KLATT: They can’t stop.
– You gotta go back to Harbaugh.
– He can’t stop.
– Joel, here’s where I’m concerned for Ohio State. You know how many teams they’ve beaten with a winning record this year? One, Army, that’s it. They– I mean, JT Barrett could not move the ball against Oklahoma.
JOEL KLATT: Don’t sleep on the Black Knights.
– 54% completions, 1 interception, this is the same Ohio State defense, right? Sorry, the same Oklahoma defense, that gave up like 48 to Baylor, 38 to Iowa State. Again, Ohio State, I don’t know how you’re picking them, Cowherd. I really don’t get it. This Penn State team just dominated a great defense in Michigan.
– Urban Meyer hasn’t lost off a bye since he lost to Ben Roethlisberger in Bowling Green.
JASON MCINTYRE: That’s a good stat.
– He is one of those coaches– Andy Reid, Urban Meyer, Saban– if you give extra time, this is like a bowl game. I also think Penn State came off a huge, emotional win.
JOEL KLATT: Sure.
– And I think Penn State’s been beaten up on tomato cans for a month and a half, and they’re just circling this puppy.
JOEL KLATT: Yeah I can’t– go ahead.
– Other than the Harbaugh thing, I think Joel Klatt’s the smartest guy on college football.
COLIN COWHERD: Yeah, yeah.
– And Joe Klatt started out the year talking about Ohio State. And I was questioning them, and then they lost to Oklahoma. The Ohio State team that Joel was talking about earlier in the year, I think it’s here now. And I know they haven’t played, they haven’t beaten anybody. But when I watched their defensive line–
COLIN COWHERD: Oh, good Lord.
JOEL KLATT: It’s unbelievable.
– This small quarterback, I just don’t think he’s going to be able survive it. I think there’s gonna be too many guys in his face.
– That’s exactly what I think.
– I’ll tell you one thing. This is going to be the best game of the college football year, until we get to the playoff.
JASON WHITLOCK: I hope you can handle it.
JASON MCINTYRE: By the way–
– I know Gus has got this. I hope you show up.
– The Vegas line has come down from 11 and 1/2 to 6 and 1/2. Just saying.